Yes! We Pick Up Your Kitchen Compostables, Whether Residential or Business.
It is vital to our soils and our health that we properly turn our peels once again into nutritious meals.
Above and beyond picking up your residential or business compostables, we also:
- Pick up compost for most any event i.e. film/ tv shoots, biz meetings, fundraisers, weddings, community outreach, festivals, conferences, expos, parties: sports, oscars, birthday, engagement, baby shower, graduation, promotion…
- Harvest and refresh your existing compost system (one-time or regular basis)
- Install compost bin systems
- Install gardens
- Sell compost (aka “black gold”) for plant and gardening needs
- Sell worms to make compost systems efficient
- Sell “worm tea”, a super condensed nutritious liquid collected during the compost process
Thank You for Making a Difference…
♥ You Matter ♥
\käm-,pōst\: a highly condensed nutrient fertilizer that results from a mixture of organic (meaning derived of living matter) items after undergoing a natural process of decay in certain conditions. Versus going into a landfill where devoid of the essential oxygen for it to break down thus largely contributes to increasing methane and global warming (yes, there are 25 year old heads of lettuce and servings of guacamole etc. lying undecomposed in our landfills).
Compost’s building blocks are all the pieces and parts of food you don’t ingest like banana and citrus peels, apple cores and seeds, egg shells, coffee grounds, plus other stuff (see lists to follow or contact us to ask).
Why not is more like it
Composting is an easy responsibility that enables the necessary vital nutrition that we and our family members and our restaurant patrons need to go back into the soil and therefore once again into our food and back into each and every one of us.
Our health depends on it. As does the Earth’s.
Beyond nourishing our soils and all of our cells, composting our uneaten and organic (again meaning derived of living matter) throwaways benefits our day to day in myriad ways; here are just a handful:
- Reduces landfill waste by upwards of 30% as well as all the fossil fuels used to get it from one place to way out “there”
- Reduces/eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Captures and destroys 99.6% of industrial volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) in contaminated air
- Reduces water use
- Increases quality and nutrient density and promotes higher yield of agriculture
Now that you are in the know ♥ but as so often without the land, time or wish to compost on your own soil…
⇒ Peels 2 Meals
That is what we do for you.
It’s a simple
1 ⇒ 2 ⇒ 3
Just You 
Bin to Toss It In 
Away It Goes 
We look forward to having you aboard, as does our Earth and everyone and everything on it.
♥ Thank You ♥
♥ Thank You ♥
♥ Thank You ♥
Uneaten food and plant pieces and parts called “Greens” which provide more of the nitrogen and “Browns” which provide more of the carbon.
- Greens Include:
- Fruit and Veggie Peels and Cores
- Browns Include:
- Shredded cardboard i.e. pizza boxes, inner roll of toilet paper and paper towels, some egg cartons, paper plates and cups so long as there isn’t that synthetic coating…
- Shredded newspaper and junk mail (minus the plastic windows), used paper towels and napkins
- Dried expired flower bouquets and plant trimmings
- Natural fiber shredded such as wool and cotton, even that cotton packing that come in supplement bottles
- Wood shavings, sawdust, chips or ash
- Dairy Products
- Grease, Oils, Fats
- Photo Paper
- Treated Wood
i.e. We Rescued
“Because it [composting] is a must to be doing business, or living period, in any remotest of a proper way. A must must.”Cindi
“You are helping my karma.”Susan, Manhattan Beach
“I just moved here and am so glad to find you as I can’t imagine not composting as I did in my previous home. Now in a condo with no green area of my own, I have you to do it for me. Just as green. So perfect. Grazie!”Isabella
“Dearest Heidi, Thank you for your service to Mama Earth, and for your sweet-ness and blessings. I’m so grateful.”Nikita, Cheviot Hills
Client Looking for Work:
Monique in Marina del Rey is a youngin’ composter recently here from Boston boarding with several roomates (who all care about compost and multiple green measures) currently dog walking while she looks for a job. Her last job was with the homeless.Contact Me to Inquire
Earth Mother Lovers
© Peels 2 Meals c/o S.C.R.A.P.S. 2017